Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stephen W. Pickle



Stephen W. Pickle, 52, of Poteau, OK passed away Tuesday, November 26, 2013 in Poteau.  Stephen was January 19, 1961 in Poteau, OK to Herbert Norman & Mary E. (Flanary) Pickle.   He was a chef.  Stephen was preceded in death by his parents.



Survivors include his wife, Teresa; sons, Kody W. Pickle of Ft. Smith, AR, Kory Parks Pickle of the home; Daughter, Elizabeth Raven Pickle of Poteau, OK; brother & sister in law, James & Judy Pickle of Paoli, OK; sister & brother in law, Norma & Chip Sutton of Glenpool, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.



Memorial services will be 10 am, Friday, November 29, 2013 at Evans Chapel of Memories with Rev. Jim Cook officiating.


2 comments:

Debbie Reese said...

My heart goes out to you all at this sad time. You will be in my prayers.
Steve was more than a friend...he was a brother and I will miss him. RIP

Tina Johnson said...

He was my best friend and I don't know what I will do without him. You don't run across people like him and what a BLAST he was! My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. It won't be the same without you Steve!! RIP my friend.