Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thelma Louise Jordan



Thelma Louise Jordan, 68, of Spiro, OK passed away Sunday, November 17, 2013 in Spiro.  Thelma was born June 7, 1945 in Panama, OK to Curtis Spencer & Clara Rose (Walker) Solomon.  She was preceded in death by her parents; and two brothers, E.J. & Curtis Solomon Jr.

Survivors include her husband, Dale Jordan of Spiro, OK; daughter, Camie Black of Carpenteria, CA; sons, Wesley, Tracy, Frank & Chris McClour of Oklahoma City, OK; 17 grandchildren; 25 great grandchildren; 3 sisters, Edna & Grady Aary of Bokoshe, OK, Dortha & Robert James of Cameron, OK, Mildred Davis of Park Hill, OK; 2 brothers, Harold Solomon of Cameron, OK; Joe & Linda Solomon of Spiro, OK; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Services will be 10 am, Friday, November 22, 2013 graveside at Shady Point Cemetery, Shady Point, OK with Rev. Jim Cook officiating.  Interment will follow.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and miss you grandma. Sorry I didnt go out there when you asked me to, I now wish I would have. I hope you are happy and painfree where you are. Hope I see you again!

Unknown said...

She's the best thing that life could of put in My path. She showed me thought me how to be a strong independent women mom.and wife I grow so much with you Nana forever in or hearts mcclour Family from cali..