Thursday, June 21, 2012

John Schleupner


John Schleupner, 64, of Poteau, OK passed away Monday, June 18, 2012 in Poteau.  John was born September 21, 1947 in New Jersey.  He worked at OK Foods, Inc. in Ft. Smith, AR as Director of Quality Assurance since 1993.

Survivors include his mother, Lillian Schleupner of Springfield, NJ; brother & sister in law, Warren  & Eleanor Schleupner of Mocksville, NC; their two children, Heather Schleupner of Mocksville, NC and son, James Wallace of Chicago, IL; uncle, George Ilg of NJ; aunt, Maria Franzo of NJ; cousins, Andy & Jeannie Schleupner of NJ; other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.

Memorial service will be 2 pm, Friday, June 22, 2012 at Evans Chapel of Memories with Chris Hyndman officiating.  Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Schleupner, Warren, Eleanor, and Heather,
John was a truly amazing man. He was brilliant, but most of all he was kind, gentle, fun, thoughtful, loving. He always knew what other people needed. He will be deeply missed by my children and me. Thank you for sharing him with us. Please let me know when the mass will take place in NJ. Sheila and Chris have my contact information and Mrs. Schleupner my cell number. We hope to come. All God's blessings with each of you these difficult days. Carol

Anonymous said...

I have just recently been made aware of John's passing. I am deeply moved and sorry for his passing as I have always felt he was my soul mate. He made me feel alive and a viable source of my reality. I loved this man--from a distance--and I will truly miss him in my life. We had a brief encounter--but everlasting in memories. This is a tribute to you John--my soul mate. Love, Stephanie