Friday, September 16, 2011

Paul Lee "Butch" Dora III

Paul Lee “Butch” Dora III, 41, of Poteau, OK passed away Wednesday, September 14, 2011 in Poteau. Paul was born August 12, 1970 in Corona, CA to Paul Lee II & Jacqueline Wales Dora. He was preceded in death by his grandfather, Paul Dora I; grandmother, Patricia Wales; & step grandfather, Raymond Bean. Survivors include his wife, Tonya of the home; daughters, Brooke Elizalde of Redlands, CA, Haley Pendergrass of Poteau, OK, Jessica Dora of Poteau, OK; sons, Benjamin Hammon of San Diego, CA, Trevor Dora of Murrieta, CA, Jordan Pendergrass of Poteau, OK, William Riley Dora of Poteau, OK, Michael Dora of Poteau, OK, Levi Dora of Poteau, OK; grandchildren, Bella Basurto & Nicolei Elizalde of Redlands, CA; sister, Tammie Rangel of Banning, CA; brothers, Brian Dora of Ft. Smith, AR, James Bean of Cherry Valley, CA; mother & stepfather, Jackie & Morris Bean of Banning, CA; Father, Paul Dora II of Las Vegas, NV; maternal grandfather, Frank Wales of Barstow, CA; paternal grandmother, Doris Dora of Las Vegas, NV; step grandmother, Marie Bean of Magalia, CA; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives & friends. Services will be 10 am, Saturday – September 17, 2011 at Fairhill (Knothole) Cemetery Pavilion, Cameron, OK with Rev. Bill Claunts officiating. Interment will follow. Pallbearers will be Brian Dora, James Bean, Morris Bean, Ron Espalin, Paul Dora II and Shane Cox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart filled prayers of love comfort, & strength in our Lord Jesus Christ in the coming days & months go out to Paul's family & loved ones. Even though I didnt get to know Paul closely, I feel a sense of kinship simply knowing we experienced many of the same things by growing up in the same town at the same time and as a part of the graduating class of 1988. With this in mind, Paul has been a very real part of my life. It is for this reason that my heart is saddened by his passing. At the same time I am comforted in the knowledge that Paul was a God loving man and as such being a God loving woman myself, I will one day see him again in our Father's House. With sincerest sympathy, Adriana Castro

Anonymous said...

Butch you were a good guy that left a hole in many hearts with your sudden passing.. You will never be forgotten!! I am keeping your family in my prayers!! Rest in peace my friend!