Sunday, December 19, 2010

John "Greyson" Hunt

John "Greyson" Hunt, 16, of Poteau, OK passed away Friday, December 17, 2010 in Wister, OK. Greyson was born June 17, 1994 to John Michael & Kelly Dawn (Clinton) Hunt in Duncan, OK. Greyson loved hunting and playing football. He was employed by Maria's. Survivors include his parents, Kelly & Michael Hunt of Poteau, OK; brother, Clayton Hunt of the home; paternal grandparents, Carolyn Baetz of Poteau, OK, Johnny & Pat Hunt of Poteau, OK; great grandmother, Ella Burden of Poteau, OK; maternal grandparents, Freda & Shad Pyland of Muskogee, OK; great grandmother, Opal Allison of Poteau, OK; special cousins, James Clinton & Rebecca Hamlin; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services will be held 2 pm, Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at Immanuel Baptist Church, Poteau, OK with Rev. Roger Mattox officiating. Interment will follow in Oakland Cemetery, Poteau,OK. Pallbearers will be Zack Liles, Jacob Marvin, Jared Demery, Jesse Woodson, Marshal Jones, James Clinton, Fernando Guiterrez & Rob Smiljcic. The family will be at the funeral home from 5-7 pm Monday evening to visit with relatives & friends.

10 comments:

Patricia Schmidt said...

Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family. May the grace of God be with you.
Robert & Trish Schmidt

Kimberly Bretz Wilson said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim Bretz Wilson
Broken Arrow, OK

Anonymous said...

Kelly- I am thinking of you and will always remember Greyson. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Mike and Kelly,
I am so very sorry for your loss....you are all in my thoughts and prayers for peace.

Kristina Lindstrom
OKC (class of 84)

Unknown said...

Kelly, John and Clayton,

We just cannot describe how sorry we are for your loss! Everytime we saw Greyson he was smiling or laughing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you always!

Ollie, Libby, Forrest, Chloe and Lake Banda

Rhonda Fisher said...

Kelly, I know there is nothing I can say to make things any easier for you while you are mourning the loss of your beloved son... my heart hurts for you, Mike and Clayton. May God hold you, comfort you and keep you in the palm of his hand.
Rhonda Fisher

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Our hearts and prayers go out to you today. May God be with you and your family. I dont know if you remember me. You lived behind us on Doe Run in Poteau years ago and our kids went to Errika's daycare together. Just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for your loss. My kids and I will always remember Greyson and how much he touched everyone.
Dora Rapp
Norman, OK

Sheila Davis said...

There are no words that I can say that can help you in this time of sorrow so I will simple say that I am so very sorry. I did not know your son but my granddaughter and daughter knew him Meagan Phillips and Errica Sisson. Please know that many people are saying prayers and are there to help you.

Shawna Martin said...

I am so very sorry for your loss , May GOD walk with each one of yall , GOD , FAITH & PRAYERS will help get through this ... My PRAYERS are with the family & friends . GOD BLESS..

Anonymous said...

John, Kelly and Clayton

My heart goes out to you all at this time.

Robbie Morton