Saturday, February 7, 2009

Justin J. Williams

Justin J. Williams, 17, of Pocola, OK passed away on Thursday, February 5, 2009 at St. Edward Mercy Medical Center in Fort Smith, AR. Justin was born on December 11, 1991 in Fort Smith, AR to Marvin Williams & Jamie Collier. He was a junior at Pocola High School where he was a member of the Pocola High School Football Team and Pocola High School Weight Lifting Team and FCCLA. His maternal grandfather, Ray Collier; his paternal grandparents, Norman & Wanda Williams, & his maternal great grandmother, Clara Massey all precede Justin in death. Justin is survived by his mother, Jamie Collier of the home; his father & stepmother, Marvin & Tamika Williams of Fort Smith, AR; 3 sisters, Brandy Collier, Chanelle Collier Williams, & Danasha Williams; 2 brothers, Faizon Williams & Martavius Williams; his maternal grandmother, Geniva Collier of Pocola, OK; honorable grandparents, Danny & Sally Tedford; numerous other relatives & loved ones; and many beloved friends. Funeral services for Justin were held at 10:00 am, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at Pocola High School Auditorium with Brother Larry Bishop officiating. Interment followed the services at Leard Cemetery in Pocola, OK with arrangements under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home of Pocola, OK. Pallbearers will be members of the Pocola High School Football Team.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God will bless and keep you and yours always.Our hearts and prayers are with you at time in your life. Mr&MrsRonnie Cravens Sr.

Anonymous said...

Justin was in my Bible school class at Haven Heights Baptist church when he was in the 6th grade. He came that week with Randy Ray. He was a precious boy who loved Jesus and who loved his friends. He made everybody laugh and he was a joy to have in my class. I will always remember him, and I am so thankful that he had accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and that he is in Heaven today!

Anonymous said...

Jamie and Family,
I can't find the words to say how sorry I am for your loss. Justin was a fine young man that's time was way too short. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love ya,
Tammy Carlisle

Anonymous said...

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU JUSTIN. WE ARE ALL SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. JUSTIN MEANT A LOT TO MY CHILDREN. HE WAS A GREAT KID. THE WORLD HAS LOST A GREAT AND MEMORABLE PERSON.
KANDACE, JOHN, AND KIMBERLY BENTLEY

Anonymous said...

Marvin, I was shocked to read of Justin's passing. I cannot begin to understand how you, your wife, his mother and the other family members feel. I deeply regret that I will be unable to visit with you this evening or attend the funeral services as I am recovering from surgery. My thoughts, and more importantly my prayers, will be with you all during this time. Feel free to call.

In Christ,

Woody Shank

thestoners said...

We have known Geniva and her family for over 30 years. Geniva and our son Josh share the same birthday. Many years ago, after Danny went back to 1st shift at PRADCO, Geniva was sick one day. Dan sent her home. When she got there Jamie asked her what was wrong. Jokingly Geniva said, "that mean old Danny Stoner sent me home." Jamie told her she was going to go get a rock and a sock, find Danny Stoner, and give him a piece of her mind. To Geniva and Jamie (our rock and a sock girl) and all their family our hearts go out to you at this most difficult time. May God give you the strength and peace you all deserve. Danny and Marsha Stoner

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin bubba. I miss you so much. I still think it should have been someone else. I can't believe it's been almost two months. I'm glad I'm surviving it. At the regional weight meet I missed you so much. Today the boys are leaving for the state weight meet. Dauston, Nooner, Aaron Jones, Dakota, Frankie, Orlando, and Jeffery brother qualified to go to state!! yay, well I miss seeing you everyday after school and picking on eachother!! Well I'll see you son. Jerrica.

Anonymous said...

justin, i know u cant read this but i know u can read my heart right now. theres no words and no feelings to show or tell how i feel or your family. i wish i could say so much and tell u how much i wish u were still here to graduate with me and still stand here today and hear you breah. ill always love u. not only were u my closest friend but my biggest crush. i keep jamie,chanelle,brandy and your other family in my prayers and thoughts. ill always remember u loved to see everyone smile. so for u everday i wake up and every night i fall asleep to dream to see ur face. i never forget to smile o laugh or sometimes cry because when u was here u changed everthing and everyones outlook on things. we'll meet again one day. i love u justin!!! to the family: keep faith in your soul and hope in you heart he'll alway be with u.
Forever a member of the class of 2010