Monday, August 15, 2022

Lory "Fred" Harrison Remy

Memorial Service for Lory "Fred" Harrison Remy, 46 of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma will be at 10am on Friday, August 19, 2022 at Evans Chapel of Memories in Poteau, Oklahoma with Reverend Jim Cook officiating. Burial will follow at Oakland Cemetery in Poteau, Oklahoma under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home.

Fred was born on September 22, 1975 in Talihina, Oklahoma to Janet (Mathis) and John Harrison Remy and passed away on August 11, 2022 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  He was preceded in death by his father, John Harrison Remy; and sister, Charlotte Remy.

Survivors include: son, Gregory Remy; daughters, Destiny Remy, Hunter Marie Remy, and Maddie Waldridge; mother, Janet House and stepfather Steve; grandchildren, Paisley, and Everleigh; brothers, Jeremy Remy and wife Amy, Joshua Remy, Justin Rowton, and Alex Harp; many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, enormous amount of friends; He had a village and was loved by all; he was a member of OK National Stockyards Association; and a Mentor at the Second Chance program.

You may leave an online message at evansandmillerfuneralhomes.com

The family has chosen to entrust the care of the services to Evans & Miller Funeral Home, Poteau, OK

8 comments:

Diana Kay said...

Fred you will forever have a place in my heart. Thank you for giving me our beautiful daughter Hunter Bugs. For that I am grateful. May there be peace now for you. Watch over us up there in Heaven. We love you

Unknown said...

Uncle David Mathis and Aunt Debbie,

Our hearts are saddened with the unexpected death of Fred. He was like a brother to me. My prayers go out to my sister, Janet, and all of his family and friends. He was loved unconditionally by many and leaves a legacy of kindness and loyalty.

Rest in love, Fred.

Anonymous said...

May you fly high among the angels.Rest in peace

Ursula said...

Family and friends of Mr. Fred Remy may you all be confounded in the mighty name of Jesus Christ may he go rest high on that mountain . God bless you all and hugs love

Anonymous said...

I met Fred thru his Aunt Susie,I had known Susie and John skating years ago. I just wanted to say he was a sweet,funny young man who would help anyone. I wish I knew the words that could comfort you all. I only know this,Jesus promised us everlasting life with him in Heaven with no more sadness,no more sorrows,no more pain and no more worries.And that we would all be there together.I believe this no question. Fred is home in Heaven.I believe this no question.My prayers are with you all.

Tootie said...

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to make it! I will miss that little stinker! I sure loved fred! We had a lot of good times when we were kids back in his coal mine days! Rest easy honey 💖

Tootie said...

I’m sorry I didn’t get to make it! I will sure miss u! We had some good times back in your coal mine days! I sure loved u Freddy! Rest easy honey! Until me meet again! 💖

Tootie said...

I am sorry I wasn’t able to make it! I will sure miss u! We had some good times back in ur coal mine days! I sure loved u! Rest easy Freddy! Until we meet again! 💖💖💖