Monday, August 9, 2021

Marcia Lowe

 

Marcia Lee Lowe, 81, of Poteau, OK passed away Monday, August 9, 2021 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Marcia was born June 11, 1940 in Winchester, IN to Arthur Lee & Hattie Mae (Baker) Townsend.  She worked in children’s ministry in the Assembly of God Church. 

She was preceded in death by her parents.  

Survivors include her husband of 63 years, Jimmy Lowe; children, Leanne Thompson & Jack, Gayle Barnard & Luke all of Arizona, James Lowe & Anna of Poteau, OK, Tracy Lowe & Dustie of Ft. Smith, AR; 11 grandchildren; 20 great grandchildren; 1 great great grandchild; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

 Services will be 10 am, Friday, August 13, 2021 at Victory Worship Center, Spiro with Bryan Fouts officiating.  Interment will be at Ellis Chapel Cemetery, Wister, OK.  Pallbearers will be Adam, Timothy & Eric Eden, James, Matthew Michael & Seth Lowe.  Honorary pallbearers will be Keith & Jonathan Thompson.

 The family will be at the funeral home on Thursday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

1 comment:

Adam Eden said...

Memal I will miss you the rest of my life and I know you’ll miss all of us but I know now that you’re in Heaven with your Heavenly Father and you mom and dad and all your Loved ones that had went before you and all your doing now is just waiting on Papaw and all of the rest of your family but in the mean time you are not bent over you are standing straight up dancing and running the streets of gold not having to worry about anything anymore! And Memal I didn’t say it enough like I should’ve but I Love You with all my heart and I will miss you and I will never stop! Your Grandson Adam