Saturday, August 21, 2021

Gaylord Roberts


Gaylord Dewayne Roberts, 54, of Pocola, OK passed away Sunday, August 15, 2021 in Pocola.  Gaylord was born November 29, 1966 in Ft. Smith, AR to Ruben & Violet (Heath) Roberts.  He worked many years at Whirlpool.  He was preceded in death by his parents, Ruben Roberts & Violet Eastling.                                  Survivors include his brother, Larry Roberts; sisters, Carolyn Dawson & Clara Duckworth; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

 There will be a Visitation  from 11am – 1 pm, Saturday, August 28, 2021 at Evans Memorial Chapel in Poocola.

 

4 comments:

Tammy said...

My thoughts and love go out to all of Pete's family and friends. May he rest in the peace of God's love.

Webster Family said...

So sorry for the families loss. May the pain in your hearts be healed with the passing of time and fond memories bring you laughter through shed tears as you grieve. You are not alone, for God promises to comfort those who grieve. With Love. Marcus, Trissa, Avery and Myles

Unknown said...

Im so sorry to hear this news. May God wrap this family in his arms and give them strength through these sad times. I know from experience that losing a sibling is a tough road in the future. Prayers for you Carolyn and your family. May Pete rest in peace.

Unknown said...

My dearest dearest baby Pete, I love you so very much and this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do is imagine life without you, it's been 20 years with you in my life but your here with me in spirit and in my heart and soul till my last day. May you rest in peace in the arms of our heavenly father. I love you always, your baby Erika.