Saturday, September 12, 2020

Janice Sue Hagler


 Janice Sue Hagler, 66, of Panama, OK passed away Thursday, September 10, 2020 in Panama. Janice was born November 13, 1953 in Van Buren, AR to James & Gurtie Lou (Rosson) Taylor.   She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, & sister.  Janice always thought of others before herself.  She will be deeply missed by all.  She was preceded in death by her son, Steve Hagler II; grandson, Jordan Corley; sister, Donna Kay Sandlin; and brother James Taylor; and her parents, James & Gurtie Taylor.

          Survivors include her husband of 47 years, Steve; children, Frank Hagler, Dixie Bolin; grandchildren, Jeremy Corley, Desiree Hollenback, Tanner, Job & Katelyn Hagler; great grandchildren, Trevor, Emrie & Braxton Corley, Jordan, Raelyn & Isabel Hollenback; siblings, Dennis Taylor, Wanda Gragg, Diane Crims, Linda Marston, Patsy Ellifritz, JoAnn Taylor; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

          Services will be 2 pm, Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at Oakland Cemetery Pavilion, Poteau, OK with Caroline Langston officiating.  Pallbearers will be Dixie (Bolin) Patton, Job Hagler, Tanner Hagler, Frankie Hubbard, Ray Mitchell, Tim Hollenback. 

          The family will be at the funeral home on Tuesday from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

3 comments:

Diane Crims said...

I love you sis you will be missed deep down inside of my heart. You will never be forgotten..

EmilyO said...

Aunt Janice I will miss you so. It's been a long time since I saw you but in my memories it was like it was yesterday. You were a wonderful Aunt to me and always made me feel welcome. I enjoyed talking and laughing with you at the kitchen table. Please give Granny, grandpa, dad, little Steve, jor jor, Uncle Moses, uncle James and everyone else we love and cherish a hug for me in heaven. Praying for everyone during this difficult time and great loss. Much love. Em

Unknown said...

I miss you