Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Elizabeth "Louise" Killion


 Elizabeth “Louise” Killion, 68, of Poteau, OK passed away Sunday, September 27, 2020 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Louise was born April 25, 1952 in Tahlequah, OK to Tandy R. & Emma Lee (Downing) Gourd.   She was a pharmacy technician.  Louise was preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Henry, Junior, Johnny & Mike; son in law, Gary Ford.

 Survivors include her daughters, Sharon Hyde & husband David, Dedee Tolbert & husband Chad; grandchildren, Garett & Lauren Ford, Taylor & Dunken Tolbert; brothers, James Gourd & Lou, Eugend Gourd & Cheryl Webb, Ralph Gourd & Glenda Downing; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

   Visitation will be Friday evening from 6-8 pm with family and friends.

The funeral services will be private.

7 comments:

Kathleen Stephens said...

I was so surprised to see that Louise passed away. She was such a friendly person each and every time I went into D&D Pharmacy. She will be missed. Praying for her family

Unknown said...

I am incredibly sorry she was the sweetest lady for DND I am going to miss her not being in there.
Praying and hugs for the family.
I going to miss her

Unknown said...

You are missed. Such an amazing woman always ready with a radiant smile, and warm hug. You will be carried on through the lives and actions of your beautiful daughter's. Love always Ranelle

Judy Anderson said...

I am so sad that Louise has passed,just trying to remember to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Prayers for all her loved ones.

Michael McMahand said...

Sure gonna miss our 330 date picking kids up from school an when I go in to DND she always greeted me with a smile an was very nice prayers for the family

Darrel said...

She will be surely missed, always Pleasant and courteous. I work with here JCI. May the Lord bless her.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Louise,. I'm still in denial. I just don't want this to be.
I did write something awhile back, but no words are accurate to express & justify this enormous loss of such an amazing lady ❤️ you are. You were taken to soon and I too, don't or want to say good-bye.
You are truly missed and will always hold a special place in our hearts. Brian, Tonya, &rest of our gang! Thank you for being a wonderful "Aunt Louise" and a long-time friend of mine.
That verse, "absent from the body, to be present with "The Lord"
Is of comfort, bc I know, you are with the King of Kings!!
And if Heaven could be anymore GLORIOUS, IT IS!! because your there. 💯💖 We carry you in our hearts always!