Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Janet Powers


     Janet Lea Powers, 57, of Bokoshe, OK passed away Monday, November 18, 2019 in Ft. Smith, AR.  Janet was born July 24, 1962 in Poteau, OK to Phillip & Linda (Polcic) Arter.  She was preceded in death by her mother and sister, Lisa Arter.

     Survivors include her husband, Ricky; father, Phillip Arter; son Allen Arter; granddaughter, Laklynn Blayze Thomas; mother in law, Margaret Remer; brothers in law, Glenn Powers & Keith Crase; sisters in law, Shelley Powers & Tannyia Crase; special niece, Brittni Chronister; other relatives, loved ones and friends.
     Services will be 10 am, Friday, November 22, 2019 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK.  Burial will be at Old Cache Cemetery.  Pallbearers will be Dustin Powers, Clayton Powers, Bradlee Chronister, Mike Brown, John Ollie and Steve Branaham.
     The family will be at the funeral home on Thursday evening from 6-8 pm to visit with relatives & friends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All my prayers to Ricky and your family. You will be missed by all. You meant the world to me and only shown me Love and respect throughout our short fifty two years I can remember. I will keep you in my heart until we meet again my sweet sweet friend. Love you always Louise Thomas Davidoff

Sandy & Mary o whitecotton said...

So sorry for the loss of Janet she was a great person rick sandy said he is sorry Buddy you need anything or just talk please come by prayers to you and your families! Gods many blessings!!

Michelle Ross said...

This breaks my heart. Ricky I am so so sorry for your loss. Janet and I shared sooo many childhood memories.