Monday, August 20, 2018

Karla Jean Blaylock


       Karla Jean Blaylock, 41, of Shady Point, OK passed away Sunday, August 19, 2018, in Little Rock, AR.  Karla was born May 26, 1977 in Ft. Smith, AR to Manuel & Kathy Jean (McKinney) Kilgore.  She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Charles McKinney & Eunice Kilgore.

          Survivors include her husband, David  “Curlee” of the home; daughter, Ashlee Blaylock & son,  Gunner Blaylock of Poteau, OK; her parents, Kathy & Eddie Wiles of Shady Point, OK; father, Manuel Kilgore; 4 brothers, Dustin McKinney of Poteau, Clynt Wiles & Chastin Wiles of Shady Point, OK, Scott Kilgore of Greenwood, AR; numerous nieces & nephews; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

          Private services will be held at a later date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faz parte de sua essência invadir uma senhora.

Lisa D said...

I'm going to miss you my friend. You've been my best friend and someone I could talk to about everything. Rest in peace until we meet again.

Unknown said...

I’m so sorry to hear this Curlee! I will be praying for you and your kiddos! 🙏🏼