Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stella Angel

Stella Arabell (Tags) Angel, 90, of Wister,OK passed away March 15, 2011 at her home. Stella was born on December 27, 1920 in Stover,MO. She was a sales person and housewife. She is survived by her 2 sisters Fay Alvis of Warrensburg,MO, Jane Cooke of Seattle, A. 12 Siblings, Numerous relatives and friends. She was proceded in death by her husband Bill Angel, her parents William Henry & Arahbell (Campbell) Tags. Services will be held 10:00am Saturday March 19, 2011 at Ellis Chapel Interment will follow at the Ellis Chapel Cemetery. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Evans & Miller Funeral Home- Poteau,OK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auntie I love you and miss you so very much. I'm sorry for being able to say y last good bye before you went home to be with God Uncle Baby Javi Great Grandma and Grandpa Tags Aunt Jerry many family members and frfriends. You were my best friend and my rock. I know that one day I'll be heaven with everyone who means so much to me. Love Always Your Great Niece Nancy Lane