Monday, July 8, 2019

Tina Hickman


         Tina Jo Hickman, 43, of Bokoshe, OK passed away July 4, 2019 in Poteau.  Tina was born July 16, 1975 to Joe & Tina (Love) Huffman in Pryor.  She had a multitude of friends and never met a stranger.  She was compassionate toward others who had less in this life than she and was always willing to lend a helping hand.  She loved animals, the outdoors, fishing, camping, long walks and her family.

          Survivors include her husband, Skipp Hickman of Poteau; her parents, Joe Huffman and mom, Norma of Bokoshe, OK; mother, Tina Love of Panama, OK; children, Cody A. Robinson of Poteau, OK, Joey Hubbell of Calhoun, OK;  siblings, Misty Huffman and husband Eldon of Milton, OK, Melissa Williamson & husband Garrick, Amanda Chandler all of Panama, OK, Joey Clary & wife Pokey of Poteau, Tamatha Leuschen (Clary) & husband Paul of KC, MO, Ashley Abeyta & husband, Tony, Donnie Love; numerous nieces, nephews, aunts & uncles.

          A celebration of her life will be held  2 pm, Saturday, July 20, 2019 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau. 

5 comments:

Karenm189 said...

You were an amazing woman and you will be missed dearly.

Mary Amos said...

Tina you'll be missed very much u were the sweetest most loving person I've ever meet R.I.P

Derek & Kasey said...

We would like extend our sympathies to Tina's mom, dad and entire family as well as Skp. But, our hearts are full of the most sadness for her children. JoJo, we loved you so much. The last words your mama said to us was at the library. We asked how you were and she said you were good and that she was so proud of you. Tina was a breath of fresh air with her quick Witt and humor. When I was introduced to her for the first time I was quiet because I didn't know her but,she instantly put me at ease with that infectious smile. Soon after talking to her, I felt like I had known her my whole life. We'll miss you Midget. God speed. Derek & Kasey

Unknown said...

Sure will miss you girl. Fly high with the angels. Give mom lots of hugs for me. She always loved it when you come to see her. She always told Kat and I Tina come to visit today she always said it with pride in her vouce. She though of you as one of her daughters to.

Anonymous said...

Will miss you girl. Fly high with the angels. Give mom lots of hugs for me. She always loved it when you come to see her she would tell Kat and I Tina come to visit today. She would say it with pride. She thpught of you as another daughter.b