Sunday, October 20, 2019

Edna Mae Smith


Edna Mae Smith, 88, of Pocola, OK, passed away Wednesday, October 16, 2019 in Ft. Smith, AR.   Edna was born August 25, 1931 in, Muldrow, OK to Edgar & Mary (Lawson) Smith. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Lawrence Smith; 3 brothers, & 1 sister. 



Survivors include 3 sons , Larry, James, & Gene Marshall ; brother, Kenneth Vansant; sisters, Margaret & Patsy; 4 grandchildren, several nieces & nephews,other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends.



Services will be 2 pm, Monday, October  21, 2017 at Evans Memorial Chapel, Pocola, OK.  Interment will follow in Macedonia Cemetery,  Pocola , OK. 

1 comment:

Darla King ( Dee Dee) said...

To My Dearest Family,
I would like to give my sincerest condolences to all that have had the pleasure of knowing Aunt Edna. She was the last family member of her generation. I am so thankful that I had the pleasure to know her. My Prayers and Thoughts will be with all her Family and Friends. We have been fortunate that our lives had been touched by this Beautiful Woman. I know She was a very caring and giving Person,She was always putting others needs first. I did not know her as well as I should have. What I do know is that while My Grandmother was alive (Mary Kelley-Marshall) she always spoke fondly of her. She will be missed greatly and be remembered with Love always.

With Love and Respect,

Darla D. King
(Dee Dee)