Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Robert Gordon Brown


Robert Gordon Brown, 71, of Poteau, OK passed away Sunday, May 3, 2020 in Poteau.  Robert was born April 30, 1949 in Campobello Island, New Brunswick, Canada to Clyde & Edith (McIntosh) Brown.  He was a service technician for Allstate Pest Control.  Robert was preceded in death by his parents; wife, Jean Brown and son, Stacey Brown.

He is survived by his daughters, Pricilla & Dana Hayden of ME, Pattie & Simi Talaese of Poteau, OK; son, Todd Brown of Poteau; grandchildren, Nickelas Talaese, Natasha Chavez, Helen Westbrook, Hilary Talaese, Ethan Talaese, Claire Talaese, Abel Talaese, Tyler Williams, Ember Brown, Eariona Brown & Daylin Brown; great grandchildren, Kaydence Aguilar, Brynlee Westbrook & Kambrie Chavez;  sister, Heather Brown of BC Canada; brothers, Raymond & Ralph Brown of Canada; numerous nieces, nephews other relatives, loved ones and friends.

Visitation will be Friday, May 8, 2020 from 2-5 pm.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to read about Mr. Brown. I became acquainted with him when he serviced an office I worked at. He was always profecient at his job and a gentleman. We spoke more when my grandson was diagnosed with leukemia. He could see how worried I was and he shared with me that his son had leukemia and that at that time medicine and treatment was not like it is now and for me to pray and have faith in the advancements in treatment. I could see the heartache in his eyes as he spoke about his son. His kindness helped me to keep going on days when I just wanted to give up. I will always remember him for the encouragement he gave to me,a total stranger. He was a gentleman and a scholar. What an awesome reunion in Heaven. May God comfort you all.