Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Patsy Qualls


Patsy Qualls, 84, of  Poteau, OK passed away Monday, September 16, 2019 in Fort Smith, AR.  Patsy was born April 13, 1935 in Cameron, OK to Clarence & Ella Mae (Gregory) Gilstrap.  She was a people greeter at Poteau Walmart for 28 years.  She was preceded in death by her husbands, Franklin Smith and Bill Qualls.



Survivors include her daughter & son in law, Treca Smith & Cary Baetz of Nichols Hills, OK; Grandchildren, Madison Baetz of Lexington, VA, Max Baetz of Nichols Hills, OK; brother, Phillip Gilstrap of Okmulgee, OK; numerous nieces & nephews; other relatives, loved ones and friends.


Services will be 10 Saturday, September 21, 2019 at Evans Chapel of Memories, Poteau, OK with Phil McGehee officiating.  Interment will follow in Oakland Cemetery, Poteau, OK.


2 comments:

Ruthann Shiflett said...

Patsy was one of the most pleasant, positive persons I have ever known. She was a good friend and will be missed by many.

Jesse Ryburn said...

I loved Pat. She was an exceptionally strong and lovely lady. We met thru Wal-Mart. He I in the day she dated my cousin. We always had a good visit. The last time I visited with her was at the Howe Senior Citizens lunch. I was thinking about her two days ago and didn't realize that she had passed on. My heart hurts but I know she is at rest. Please know that she was lived by all that knew her.