Monday, June 10, 2019

Lindsay Gillion


Lindsay Elizabeth Gillion, 30, of Poteau, OK passed away Saturday, June 8, 2019  in Poteau.  Lindsay was born September 14, 1988, in Houston, TX.  Lindsay was preceded in death by her mother, Terri Lynn Davison; grandfather, James A. Davison.

Survivors include her husband, Gregory Gillion; children, Sadie, Brooklynn, Elijah & Hunter Gillion; uncles, Victor & Nicholas Davison; brother, Jeremiah Davison & sister, Sydney Davison; grandmother, Patricia Davison; other relatives, loved ones and friends.

Services will be 2 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2019  at Bethel Baptist Church, Wister, OK with Rev. Clyde Steelman officiating.  Interment will follow at Mt. View Cemetery, Glendale.  Pallbearers will be Victor Davison, Bruce Caldwell, Joshua Ralls, Joshua Gillion, Jeremiah Davison, Kyle Pierson, Robert Caldwell, Tim Pierson, Michael Autrey.

The family will be at the funeral home on Wednesday from 6-8 pm to visit with family and friends.

3 comments:

Autumn Duran said...

You will be so very missed my sweet friend. You were always happy and loved talking to you when we worked together. My prayers are with the family.

Unknown said...

Lindsay, you will be greatly missed by me, but always be with me in my heart. I love u forever my best friend. The good Lord called another ANGEL home when he called you.

Unknown said...

i love p.s brooklynn