Thursday, December 30, 2010

Deborah Denise Lale

Deborah Denise Lale, 58, of Hackett, AR passed away Wednesday, December 29, 2010, in Spiro, OK. Deborah was born May 28, 1952 to Thomas E. & Ada Kathleen "Katie" (Stafford) Hall. Deborah loved music, dancing, reading an crocheting. she loved helping people-anyone/anytime. She was a special education teacher. She had 25+ years in hearing and sight evaluation and was a Braille translator. She was a big Arkansas Razorback fan. She was preceded in death by her father; husband, Brent Lale; and a brother, John Hall. Survivors include her 3 sons, Chris Coyle of Poteau, OK, Robbie Gooch of Glendale, AZ, Matt Gooch of Hackett, AR; 3 Grandchildren; 1 Great Granddaughter; mother, Katie Hall of Spiro, OK; sisters, Teresa Valentic of San Antonio, TX, Beth Beckel of Mena, AR, Mariana Birchell of Oklahoma City, OK, Major Jeanine Hatfield of US Air Force Base, Phoenix, AZ, & Lisa Cook of Glendale, AZ; 2 brothers, Arthur Polo of Mannford OK and TJ Hall of Spiro, OK; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Memorial services will be held 2 pm Friday, December 31, 2010 at Evangel Temple in Fort Smith, AR with Rev. Don Hutchings officiating. Honorary pallbearers will be the BACA Brothers (Bikers Against Child Abuse) In lieu of flowers the family requests that donations be made to the American Cancer Society.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb is my sister. The "oldest" of six sisters and three brothers. I will miss her so very much. Our family will not be complete without her; however, I do understand that she is in a much better place and I will see her again one day. Hallelujah! Love, Mariana

Cindy Black said...

•What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
Cindy Black
Mansfield Middle School

Mandy (Frazier) Lafferty said...

To Matt & all Debs family..You probably dont remember me, but your mom & my mom and dad (Judy & Jerry Frazier) used to be good friends back when we were all in the racing scene..Deb was such a wonderful person..I know what you are going through as I lost my mom in 2002. I hope you can find some peace.. Mandy

Lynn said...

I worked with ya'll mom for years, and i went to school with Lisa and TJ..

The service was Beautiful, and anyone who knew Debbie was so much better for..

Heidi Gooch said...

I miss you so much grammy. Its been so hard hear without you. I love you grammy. I think about you everyday.

Anonymous said...

Ozzie came home to see you today 6/30/2022 he was such a good and loving compainine to me take good care of him for me as i did for you