Saturday, June 20, 2009

Philip E. Casteel

Philip E. Casteel, 44, of Ft. Smith, AR passed away Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at his home in Ft. Smith. Philip was born in Yuba City, CA on July 29, 1964 to Philip Sr. & Leona M. [Fryhover] Casteel. He was a roofing contractor. Philip was preceded in death by his father; stepfathers, Michael Sweeney & Virgil Wayne Thompson; brother in law, David Turk. Survivors include his sons, Jason Scott & Chaunte Casteel, Joseph Scott Casteel, Jerami Scott & Megan Casteel all of Heavener, OK; mother, Leona May Thompson of Monroe, OK; 3 sisters, Liz & Mark Collins of Heavener, OK, Tina Marie & Donald Sanders of Howe, OK, Malinda Sweeney of Monroe, OK; 11 grandchildren; nieces & nephews, Angela Ritter, Aurora Ritter, Ashley Collins, Taylor Collins, Christopher Williams, Delilah Williams, John Jones, Donnie, Derek, & Dakota Sanders; special uncle, Karl Skinner, other relatives & loved ones; many beloved friends. Services 2 pm, Thursday, June 25, 2009 at Evans Chapel of Memories in Poteau, OK with Bill Willis and Jim Cook officiating. Interment in Monroe Cemetery, Monroe, OK. Pallbearers: Jason, Joseph & Jerami Casteel, Timothy Eugene & Karl Skinner, Clifford Lee Ellis, Sgt. Christopher Williams, Jeff Walker, Sean Haaser, Neal Martin.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Philip,

You were a good friend to me and always fun to be around. I will miss you and seeing you. SC

Anonymous said...

Philip,

You were such a great guy. I always knew you would be there for me. I loved spending time with you! I will miss you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Philip,

You were such a good guy. I always knew you would be there for me. I will miss you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby!

Anonymous said...

Philip I love you and miss you so much! I did what you told me before I left I never looked back. Tina your sister

Unknown said...

Wow wish we could have met again..I'm your cousin Kat..my mom Catherine (Vickie) Casteel/hicks was your aunt..us kids lost contact when we were small after your dad passed away..your sister Tina found me just yesterday..today we talked..I'm sorry we never got to talk again.. But like her I have been trying to find lost family..R.I.P. Cousin..xox

Aimee Marks said...

You crossed my mind today...I can't believe you've been gone this long. You were a big Ole grouch but I always knew you loved me in your own way. I miss you...you made alot of bad days bearable. I'll always think of you with a smile and my heart will always break a little when I hear your name. Love, Aimee♡